• writer • graphic designer • photographer •
Intern at EverWitt productions, LLC • March 2013 to present
A researcher focused on product development, art design, and product design. Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign artist.
- I am detail-oriented, I follow instruction excellently and I am committed to mastering new skills. I quickly adapt to new technology. I’m skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- I work with the Head Designer of Everwitt Productions on projects, specifically designed to develop my skills as an artist and digital illustrator.
Graphic Designer for the Saddleback College Fine Arts Dept. • Current Employment
A student graphic designer, working on multiple projects to advertise the theatre events.
- Hired by the Fine Arts Dept. to create large-scale posters, event flyers, postcards and website advertisements. I collaborate with the Artistic Director, the Department Chair and the Public Relations Officer at Saddleback Community College. Constant communication with my clients is a priority.
- Also the Student Representative on the Board of Directors, I’m tasked with organizing student events and advertising to the entire campus through a variety of social media networks.
Production Assistant atTriage Entertainment, LLC • June 2013
An assistant tasked with making purchases, deliveries, assisting the box office and the film crew.
- I readily assisted the scene designer in researching and purchasing set pieces. I contacted local catering businesses for staff lunches. In high-pressure scenarios, I maintained my problem solving capabilities and my professionalism. I remained patient with myself when I made mistakes and with others when they lacked cooperation or effective communication.
• my education • fun facts • other workplace experience •
Saddleback College - Entertainment & Theatre Technology/Graphic Design Major
A third-year student focused on scene design, scene painting, stage management, lighting and costume design. Taken classes in Digital Graphic Design, Photoshop, and Brand Development.
Pacific Coast High School - Graduated 2011
An independent student participating in an online, research-based, educational program. I’m very computer-savvy. Experience in photography and yearbook design.
Orange County High School of the Arts
Editor-In-Chief/Content Manager of a literary magazine within my Creative Writing conservatory.
Other Fun Facts
• I am Cuban-American and therefore deeply connected to my heritage and my extended family.
• Plus, I speak some Spanish.
• I’m a verbal-linguistic learner; I will communicate out loud to fully comprehend ideas and instruction.
•I drive a white ’94 Buick Century. It was a gift from my great-grandmother.
Sales Clerk at Coldwater Creek, Mission Viejo Mall • Current Employment
Sales associate dedicated to developing clientele, encouraging good fashion sense, and making customers feel welcome.
Banquet Server at the Newport Harbor Yacht Club • Current Employment
A banquet server tasked with event set-up and coordination, developing restaurant skills (serving food and drink), and maintaining a healthy and comfortable restaurant setting.
Stagehand at Saddleback College Fine Arts Dept. • Current Employment
Box office assistant, house manager, tram driver, light board operator, sound/video technician, carpentry skills, costume/scene designer, stagehand.