So I'm doing this thing next Saturday-Sunday.
And I almost passed out when I got the e-mail.
But I don't want to jinx it.
To keep as vague as possible, I was asked to report on my proficiency in the Photoshop techniques listed below:
- layers, including multiplying
- image size vs. canvas size
- creating new canvases and cropping
- creating shapes and barreling images into shapes
- effects on images, including color overlay and opacity
- collage layouts and overlapping
- liquify, clone tool, healing tool
Effects, masks, layers are candy. I've been working on creating actions and freshening up my liquify skillz.
But GIFs? I've never made a gif before.